Up Coming Events
- Fall 2019/Spring 2020 – Grey Street sanctuary renovations. Our new look is unfolding … come and check it out. For more information, please click here.
- Jan 24 – Family Game and Movie Night – Immanuel United. Doors open at 5:30, program starts at 6:00. Two beautiful short to share with friends and children. There will be as snack bar/concession stand to cover costs so bring quarters for popcorn, sodas, etc.
- Jan 25 – GSUC Visioning Day, everyone invited to share their ideas about the future of GSUC. Talk to Luane so we have the numbers for food.
- Feb 16 – A musical night in Valentine’s light. The performers unite and you they invite! Join us at Transcona Memorial United Church, on Sunday, February 16 at 7pm! Tickets are $10 and are available from Frank, Crystal, Annette, in the church office, or can be ordered at email@example.com or 204-222-1331. Refreshments are included! All are Welcome!
- Feb 22 – Transcona United presents Borrowed Time by CITAC (Caught in the Act Company)- Tickets on sale Saturday, February 22, 2020 from 9 am to 11:30 am in Yale Hall of the church. Performances are on Thursday, April 23rd, Friday, April 24th, Saturday, April 25th – dinner is at 6:30 (doors open at 6:00), and Sunday, April 26th dinner is at 4:30 (doors open at 4:00). Tickets are $45.00 each; a $20.00 donation receipt will be issued at the time of purchase. Non-refundable tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis and tables accommodate six. Wheelchair accessible – please advise if you or someone in your group is in a wheelchair (for seating arrangements). Golden Ticket opportunity for those 90 years and over – you are eligible to purchase a ticket for yourself and one for a guest for the front row of any performance. Call Frank or Carol Favoni to reserve your seats between Feb 14 and Feb 20 only. Any unsold tickets for the front row become available for general sales on Feb 22, 2020.
Please Note: Ticket Sales are limited to 30 tickets per person
- Feb 22 – The Transcona Council for Seniors is hosting a Brunch and Bake Sale in conjunction with our ticket sales (for Borrowed Time above)– brunch for purchase will be held from 8:30 – 11 am on Saturday, February 22nd. (While waiting for your number to be called to buy tickets, eating brunch is a good way to pass the time).
- Coming this Spring : GSUC Annual General Meeting : March 8th. Stand Tuned !