75th Anniversary Update – May 17, 2021
The Grey St UC 75th Anniversary celebrations are well under way. Since the beginning of the year, we have been busy making contacts with former friends and family members. We would like to say Thank You to everyone that has helped us contact these folks. Our email contact list has grown but we aren’t done yet. There is always room for more names. So, if you think of someone you would like us to contact or would like to be included on our email list please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 75th Anniversary Cook & Memory Book – Thank you to everyone who has contributed recipes, stories and/or pictures to this project. We are very excited and can hardly wait until we have them ready for sale. We have officially moved on to Step 2 of the process. Diane is busy getting all the submissions into the correct categories. Then we can begin to enter the information into the publishers data base. Stay tuned for details on the price of the books and when they will be available for your to purchase.
- Dinner and Virtual Theater, Celebrating our Dinner Theater History – Wow, what a night. The event was a resounding success. Many thanks to everyone who supported the first ever Dinnee Awards!
We remain optimistic that we will be able to gather and celebrate one or more (hopefully all) of the following events. We look forward to seeing you in person.
- 75th Anniversary Gathering – Sunday September 12, 2021 – more details as we get closer to the date.
- 75th Anniversary Tea & Bazaar – Saturday Nov 6, 2021 – lots of creative ideas are already in the works.
- 75th Anniversary Worship Sunday Dec 5 – this is the Sunday closest to the actual anniversary date December 2.
The Grey St UC 75th Anniversary Planning Team