Hi Grey St Family
The Grey St UC 75th Anniversary planning team is pleased to announce the initial plans for celebrating this special milestone in our faith community.
The planning team has enjoyed coming up with the ideas and now it is time to share them with all of you so you can join in on the excitement as well.
Here is a glimpse of the upcoming events so that you can Save the Date.
- 75th Anniversary memory/cook book – start gathering your recipes & stories. Keep scrolling down for details and templates. Due date March 29/21
- Dinner and Virtual Theater, Celebrating our Dinner Theater History – May 1, 2021 Click here for more details!
- 75th Anniversary Gathering – Sunday September 12, 2021 – lots of time to get your COVID vaccine so we can really party!
- 75th Anniversary Tea & Bazaar – Saturday Nov 6, 2021 – lots of creative ideas are already in the works!
- 75 Anniversary Worship Sunday Dec 5 – this is the Sunday closest to the actual anniversary date December 2.
The biggest task in front of us is making contact with people that have had connections with Grey St over the past 75 years. This is where we need your help.
- share the news of the anniversary with your family, friends, neighbors.
- pass along the contact information by emailing the anniversary mailbox email@example.com
- follow anniversary news on the church web page. Grey Street United Church | MORE than just Sunday!! or on Facebook (Grey St UC)
Get involved and have some fun! We deserve it!
If you have questions, would like to help or have other ideas, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thanks from the 75th Anniversary Planning Team.
Bev Archer, Donna Cameron, Luane Campbell, Diane & Kevin McKenty, Cheryl & Nick Palylyk, Gwen Watson and Cathy Welby